The Department of Defense has rescinded the requirement that all service members be vaccinated for COVID-19.  If you were either disciplined or separated for failing to get the COVID-19 Vaccination you have many potential legal options to correct your record.   You may be able to petition the various military boards of correction to have your record corrected, discipline expunged, and even possibly be returned to active service.   Contact JAGDEFENDERS TODAY!  Time may be limited to exercise your rights.  Free consultations are available.